Saturday 10 October 2009

I've added the start of the first and the end of the latest posts from Steve Schachlin's old and new blogs, visited after writing today's first post. He wrote the first when he thought he was mortally threatened by AIDS. His blog is life-affirming.

http://www.bonusround.com/march96.html

Sunday, March 24, 1996

Day One

Hello, dear reader. I've never seen another person's diary on the internet before, so I'm flying blind on this one. Diaries of others are never interesting for me, but I know that some people love peering into the lives of others. Plus, I'm dealing with a lot and I need to say it all "out loud." This is day one.

http://bonusroundblog.blogspot.com/

Saturday, October 10, 2009

"What a wonderful world we live in! Love, community, song, Donna Sachet -- there's so much for which to be grateful. Battles remain, for sure, but we are closer now to freedom than at any time in our history. Take some time-out to relax and join us as we celebrate in song," concluded McGuire.

No comments:

Post a Comment